Monday, November 3, 2014

A Bunch of Product Samples

It's been a while since I don't collect samples from online sources. I have twitted before that I was in procrastination. I lost my motivations and I let myself carried away by the big dragon. However, I am now back for good. I am feeling blessed and happy for that. I have set also once again my goals that motivate me to keep going and stay focus.

I am back to couponing, collecting samples and doing my other online errands for an extra income. Still, I am balancing my role as a full-time mother and online worker. Honestly, it was such a struggle for me in the beginning, but as long as I know my limitations and roles in life, I will be in the right direction. 

Product Samples
My recent samples received. Kids are happy with the chocolates and candies. lol! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved