Thursday, July 17, 2014

Her New Fairy-Mermaid Costume

My daughter's face was delighted when she saw her new costume, the fairy-mermaid from the Winx. I have the given the opportunity to review their product and it was such an honor. Its cost online is about $36, so instead of finding a new costume for my daughter to wear this 2014 Halloween I don't need that anymore. Isn't that cool?

There she is below modeling the beautiful, delicate dress. She loves to wear it with wings or without as it comes with one.


She wore Cinderella costume last year and it's time for a change this 2014. You can read my complete review of this product right here. What do you think folks, is the dress looks good on my daughter?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved