Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fantastic Deal of Newly Acquired Patio Furniture

The moment of truth is here, revealing that I finally snag the best deal of patio furniture that I never imagine. The clearance sale led me to pay this patio table and chairs for only $45 including tax from its regular price of $135 plus tax. Patience truly pays! The waiting moment is over, and our kids are happy that I did take these home for our little patio which we just started enjoying its potential. 



We are on the 20th floor of the building and this patio in the image has been ignored for a year because of our thought that it will just bring danger to our kids, which is absolutely is if  none of our eyes are around them watching over. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved