Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm Glad I Volunteer

Today is the schedule of my volunteer schedule which I did sign-up last month. I felt glad that I able to signed-up for a volunteer in the school. Since I am not working yet, so at least I spare my little time serving on the school where my kids are attending. 

I have gotten the chance also to witness my daughter during their class since my assigned task just inside the classroom. 

Today is just the beginning of sharing my free time and making it useful to somebody not just for my family or friends. Pretty soon I gonna sign up again as a volunteer whenever help is needed in the school. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved