Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snow Here You Come

Today is a lazy day for me. I woke up with droplets of snow outside. It is actually the first day of winter time  that snows here in BC for this year, exemption to places up in the mountain where often snow.


The photo above is my first captured at 7:30 AM, my late get-up from bed. lol!


Few minutes after my student left, I went to the supermarket close by walking under the snow. Sorry for my daughter as she stayed home because she doesn't want to wear thick outfit in going out. So this is the start of my day with fun walking on the snow land.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved