Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Family's First Mountain Climbing

I would like to share with you our family's adventure, the mountain climbing to the peak of Whistler. Yehey, we did it! Do you think we climbed purely with our legs? Hmmmm... of course not! We rode on the cable car and have seen the wonderful beauty of nature created by God but just cultivated by human.

So here we go at the top with some glaciers behind us.




           
 This photo looks we are already close to the clouds! This family treat is so unforgettable to me. Thanks to my husband for taking us their.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved