Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Swimming Lesson

Fall swimming lesson has started since last week and kids will be having their lesson twice a week. On the 2nd session the forgetful mother did not remember that that kids have a swimming class after school.

Taking pictures inside the public swimming is now banned here in our community but I took these photos before I have read the notice. So I have photos to share with my readers.


                             This is my son. He's learning the Salamander techniques.

                                                  My two kids in the 2nd photo. They were waiting for the pool activity ( chair dance) which is conducted by one of the pool life guards every weekend.

In a hurry mode, the photo of my daughter turned blurry. Hmmm... maybe I just forgot to change the settings. She was having fun even though she didn't win.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved