Monday, June 18, 2012

Mama's Experience at the NBI

Mama required to get her NBI clearance as part of the requirements in a applying for passport. Since it is her first time she is really oblige to get so many documents like what I had been through during my times. My hard times were over but for my mom is still on going. Fortunately she is not hit like mine so she got the clearance on the same day which I considered as torn relieved.

I thought the NBI has changed their system like the rumors I heard but the question was answered and still they're using the old system which is fine to me. 

Anyway here is my mother in the yellow shirt I captured just for fun while she was waiting for photo capturing. Go mama! I am sorry for all the hassles that you're undertaking.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved