Monday, April 2, 2012

Along the Mountain Journey

We drove to the mountain on a motorbike with my cousin as a driver. I seldom ascend there, like years in gap. Although there are changes on the road but still I find it dangerous going there. In short I am scared! hohoho!

Despite of being nervous I still got the time to capture some images. Here's the first one, the bridge. My subject is supposed to be the tempting water of the river but I was just so slow so here's what I captured. lol!



As soon as we reached our destination I saw this flower and have uttered to myself " Hey, wait a minute I love this flowers!" So click quickly.

The here is the colored flower of the |Makahiya plant." I remember we discussed about this in my science subject on my elementary level. So again what a click!

Folks I was just having fun on that day and I am happy to share it with you. I hope you have a wonderful day today like mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved