Friday, March 2, 2012

Always no Electricity in Misamis Occidental

Here in the province of Misamis Occidental we are suffering unstable electricity. I don't actually know the real reason behind this condition. We've been struggling this for months now and I don't know if this will be back to normal soon or not. Grrr...

Before with the often black-outs we just used candles because of no emergency lights which really tough for the kids to study because it is really dark inside the house. The worst thing of this is we spent money on keep buying candles and our electric bill has increased despite black-out moments. 

So because of this weather weather condition in Misamis Occidental, the electric consumers suffer in different ways. In my case yesterday I went to PhilHealth office in Ozamiz branch to make an updates of my files and as well as for my mother's data, but because of no electricity and they also have no generator my time and transportation  has wasted.

How about you guys, are you also experiencing the same scenario lately in your area?





1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved