Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Winning Back the Energy and Inspirations


I was disappeared in blog land for quite a while. My status is on and off lately because of uncontrollable things that happened. I strive hard not to take problems seriously because only myself will suffer the consequences. I am sure you know what I mean by that. Instead of worrying too much I rather do some ways to uplift my emotions. I need to be strong all the time for the sake of my loved ones and I need to focus and think of my family's future.

Sigh! I am writing this to the world because I just want to remind myself that I am still alive and valuable. No matter what happens I need to get focused and inspired always.


Inspirational phrase:

"Life is like the dice that, falling, still show a different face. So life, though it remains the same, is always presenting different aspects.
" by: Alexis





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved