Sunday, November 27, 2011

There's an Improvement

I am happy to tell that as months go by my preschool students performance are improving especially their handwriting. Even though son just started writing this year the alphabet he learned quickly, and in fact he can write his complete name and in the line using the grade school paper.



son's work. Thumbs up for you son!

The snapshot below is the handwriting of my 3 yr. old daughter. Of course I am happy for her too because of her amazing performance.



Anything you would like to say?





2 comments:

  1. The pictures remind me of my childhood when my dad was so concerned about me and my sisters handwriting. Whenever we had nothing to do my dad used to make us write atleast two to three pages of essay to improve our handwriting.

    http://www.rachelspassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved