Sunday, November 6, 2011

Leaving Tonight

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for Cebu for an important errands. The ship leaves 8pm from the port of Zimazo. In the morning I'll start my day at the DFA Cebu to renew my old passport. I hope the procedure would be faster than the previous application. I have read articles online telling the changes of the DFA procedures and based from them more on positive factors in the side of the applicants.

All I can say is I want to be finished soon so I can go back home because sembreak is over.







2 comments:

  1. good luck to that sis kasi super bagal passport dyan sa cebu kaya ako sa CDO ko nagkuha ug passport

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck ug ingat sa biyahe Jov

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved