Saturday, October 1, 2011

On Her School Uniform

Below are the images captured by me at the backstage during their search for Mr. and Miss Sportsfest 2011 which was held 2 days ago. My daughter is only 3 years old and this was her first time experience joining in such beauty event. She had her talent but she did not present it on stage. She had sports, gown and swim suit attire but where was she during the presentation? She was on the backstage because she did not feel being on the stage presenting. So sad! But I understand because she`s still young for that thing.

Anyway, here she is on her school uniform costume. She was contestant number 3. I took this picture right after I hear her refusal to be on the stage.







2 comments:

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved