Sunday, October 23, 2011

Before Going to School

Hello folks. It is Monday once again. Today I'd like to share with you this happy faces of my tots taken before they went to school on Friday. We were all in a pleasant mood so here is the result, the captured image son on his school uniform and daughter on her casual attire. Since it was their wash day, meaning no uniform. Friday is the most awaiting day for my daughter because she's so excited to wear a different outfit. So do you think only office workers have wash day? Nope! students have it too. lol!



MellowYellowBadge







5 comments:

  1. cutie kids! :)

    i hope you can visit my blogs too!

    www.reyapot.com
    www.cahloy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, cute:)

    Visiting from MYM! Hope you can visit me too if you have not done yet:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/10/mellow-yellow-monday-144-%E2%80%93-coconut-shell-coin-wallet.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful smiles they have!

    You are invited to taste some of the yummy yellow at my page. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look very eager to begin their day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved