Sunday, September 11, 2011

Watching Movie All Day

It is Sunday once again my friends. A great time for family get together. In our case that kids are miles away, only hubby and I are always together. For this wonderful day we have no plans to go out because we did already that yesterday so we will be watching movie all day. The routine will be movie, eat, movie then sleep. What can you see about that my friends? By the way, some of the shows we'll be watching are Terminator and Tomorrow Never Dies. So how about you, how you gonna plan to spend the day?





1 comment:

  1. Ya,Sunday means always fun and watching movies is a wonderful experience with loved one at home. but watching movie all day is not in my plan always, i can't sit for more than a movie a day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved