Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tonsillitis Symptoms

I don't want to say this that I have throat problem, the tonsillitis but that's the fact. I've been suffering from this heartless health condition few days ago. According to my source, the main cause of tonsillitis is a bacteria or virus. If your immune system is weak to fight for that virus then you'll be easily infected.

Here are the symptoms I've been experiencing with my recent tonsillitis:

  • Fever
  • body pain
  • headache
  • difficult in swallowing food
  • swollen throat
  • feeling weak
  • cold
So far I have not visited any doctor yet. I can still carry myself despite of my health condition right now. In fact I still able to manage to make my blog updates. I hope I'll be totally fine soon. Please help me God.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved