Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Dream Kitchen

Kitchen is the most important aspect of the house. It is where most moms stay. In my part, I want a huge kitchen with nice dark painted cabinets. Of course, everything should be granite. From granite sinks to granite counter top. Hubby and I have the same taste when it comes to kitchen. During spare hours we talk about our ideal house and its features. I know, someday we will be able to put up the kitchen we wanted. I am really fan of granite because it looks elegant and neat. For granite sink I already have found the place where to get just in a low prize. I heard they offer same day shipping which is also great. The store is "Shop Sinks and Faucet." So check it out.





2 comments:

  1. yeah, hanggang dream nalang tayo sis with our kitchen hanggang may pera pangpa renovate.

    hey sistah hopeful hehehe it's been 100 years, good to be back in here and thanks for the visit and comment sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shydub- correct jud ka sis hanggang dream nlang tayo. Kitchen is the most expensive part of the house.

    and yes 100 years na jud..hehehe about 6 months nman gud ko inactive in blogging but now I think I am back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved