Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dreaming Every Night


Hey folks. Do you experience dreaming every night? A certain person in this world does dream every night. What do you think is the reason? That certain person referring here is me. Honestly I find it weird. I don't really like to dream but I think there's no such way of controlling it. I told my husband about it and he said "You eat too much." lol! We just laugh together.

Different theories were formed by different philosophers about dreaming. But still there is no realistic answer about why people and animals do dream. One theory entails that dreams exist to fulfill our wishes. Well, whatever the reason is all I can say is I don't like dreaming especially those repeated dreams 'cause really weird.






1 comment:

  1. I knew someone told me that dreaming is way of cleaning our brain, I dont really know if its true.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved