Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Free Advertising at Sulit

One advertising site which is free to post ads online is sulit.com.ph. Filipino entrepreneurs and ordinary seller are posting their ads there for free. When we decided to moved out from our house in Cebu I posted it on their site. I received lots of inquiries few days after. It was awesome! And because of the site I able to find a tenant for our house. I was so happy. I hired a real estate agent to find the renter but I was the one who first found a client. I was jumping for joy because of that. Of course the commission goes to mine so I treated my housekeeper to Jollibee because we were the one who do the cleaning and packing of our things.

Now is the opportunity to thank sulit.com.ph for being their for us. So go advertise at Sulit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved