Thursday, March 31, 2011

Simala Shrine Has a Big Improvement

Below are the photos that I took last week during my visit in Simala, Sibonga where Mama Mary is adorned and pray much. People from different places go there for their different respective purpose in life.

On my visit I was so surprised for the building's improvement. It's becoming bigger and taller. Before, the stairs was not the same as in the photo shown below. Now it's so beautiful like the face of Mama Mary. If you are planning to go there it would be great to come early so you have the option to ride either the V-Hire or the Bus.



the right portion of the building





me taking photo of myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved