Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Miss My Mother Blog

Today is such a wonderful day. Although my day is not that fruitful but still I could say that I accomplish something. I had a good time talking to my beloved husband, just making blah blah blah and so on. After a long day today it flashes back to mind my mother blog or my main blog. It's been almost a month since I last saw it. Every time I remember how it started seems my tears would start falling down. Oh, what an dramatic moment!

To give you an insight, this is the first post I ever made on this mother blog. At that time I don't know yet where this blog is heading to. So what I did I just let it go and carried by the wind no matter where it goes. Meaning, numerous topics were being tackled. I'm just making the thought complicated. lol!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved