Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mommies, any piece of Advice?

Both of my kids are sucky babies. The girl is with the pacifier, but I successfully parted her with that thing. I tried it many times even though she became miserable afterwards because she already used to it. Falling asleep without her pacifier those times is like a big trouble. But as what I have said that phase is over now. My problem this time is to let my son stop from sucking his 2 fingers, the ring finger and the last finger. Any suggestions how?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved