Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Essence of Decorating

Being a fond of home decorating is already within my senses since I was in my parents place. Now that I have my own habitat I can do what I want to do with it because it's mine. Whether art prints, wall posters or anything as long as it can add the beauty I will really put it in the place where I live.

In my son's room I am thinking of putting lion decor since he's an animal lover, especially the lion. Actually for me lion symbolizes bravery just like my son. I know decorating his room would give him a very nice smile. So that's the plan this time for my son's room. Later will be my daughter but for the mean time I have to keep looking the designs that she loves to see.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved