Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last Sunday while Inside the Playroom

Last Sunday we went to the mall. Every time we head there with the kids Playroom is the usual cage for them to stay. Being inside is really fun because of the activities and the toys hanging around.

Before I headed to the Supermarket I took pictures first to reminisce the past. Now, I am so grateful that after the terrible flu attack to the entire people in one roof here we are standing and trying to survive. Me and the kids are feeling better now, thanks God. I wish no more coming flu to block our way. (it's motherly wish)


Son wearing the Spiderman costume. I don't know where he got this.


My baby girl going down from her tiny hiding place.


Son: Mom, off the cam please!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved