Monday, September 20, 2010

Got the Pink Eye


Pink eye is also called as conjunctivitis. It is a redness and inflammation of the membranes covering the whites of the eyes and the membranes of the inner part of the eyelids. Sad to say that I am having it now 2 days after son got it from his friend. Son's right eye is affected but I am glad that it's fading away. Pink eye can occur in people in any age. It is contiguous, so expect that you'll also get it once any member of the house got it. This is what happening inside our house. Son got it first then me follows and the housekeeper is the last. Good think that my daughter is on vacation in my parent's house so she's not having it.

So far I know it is in season right now. Many people around the village got it and also in school where my son is attending. Oh, the words I can say about pink eye is "I don't feel it!"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved