Thursday, August 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #13





And...here we go!

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes I got mistakes and I sincerely admit it.

2. The question When my terrible cough go away from my nerve is what's been on my mind on and off all day.

3. Remember when there is life there is hope.

4. Blogging, shopping and sleeping are three of my favorite obsessions :-)

5. During the last year I seldom got sick compared this year.

6. Hubby's joke always puts a smile on my face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finish my blogging task so I can sleep early, tomorrow my plans include going to the beach, visit friends and Sunday, I want to celebrate son's birthday just with the family and some close friends!





3 comments:

  1. hope you will feel better soon..

    mine is up too

    http://moms-journey.com/2010/08/27/it-friday-fill-ins-again.aspx

    see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh i hate cough, hope that cough will go to afganistan ky tua daghan buto buto sd didto hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved