Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can't Wait to Own a Chandelier


Women are known as the one who do the home beautification in any part of the world. Speaking of women, you can count on me who love to do such home improvement. As a matter of fact I want to replace and get dressed our home as often as needed to make it always fresh and new in our eyes. In beautifying the place home lighting is the number one factor that plays a very important role. It serves as the eyes of our home. Of course expensive and elegant stuff looks tantalizing.

And in the name of tantalizing, the new chandelier I saw looks that way. I can't wait to have my own actually. Oh, chandelier! But wait, since we only have a very small place I think this chandelier below really fits.




And if we could build our bigger place then I'll surely get the one bigger above. It really looks so wonderful and very classy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved