Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Air Conditioning Problems

Lately I faced the world with so many problems. There was health, the mechanical of our home appliances and of course the financial matters. With all those mentioned, health is really the worst because my mind can't really function well if not in good condition. If I only have the chance to choose I prefer to have mechanical problems for air conditioning and look for HVAC Service then count its expenses than to spend money for my own undefined health condition.

Anyway, when it comes to problems especially to your air conditioning unit don't worry there are experts to repair the issues. In the village where we lived there are air-con technicians that roam around and offer services. Although they accept home service repair and cleaning of the unit but when I asked the price still higher compared to the technician referred by my friend. So I decided to stick to them. And with regards to its service I am happy so far. It is affordable and pretty good working performance. Before sunset today I have to call them because this month is the cleaning schedule of our 2 air-conditioning unit. Oh, another money to spend. I hope they'll be giving a discount especially that Christmas is near.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved