Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Lappy is Not Turning On

My laptop is not turning on since last night. I don't know what's going on. After I let the kids sleep supposed to be it's my time to make my online errands but I'm so sad that it's not turning on anymore. I looked at the cord if it's the reason but it's not. I have to look a technician to check it because I really don't know how to fix it. I have lots of things to do online but because of this problem for sure my things will be lined up.

Actually right now I'm here at the internet cafe tried making further research if how to fix my sleeping lappy. Oh, I hope it will be fixed soon. To my visitors and friends I''ll try to visit you as soon as I could get the chance.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved