Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just a Quick Update

I've been so busy lately because we don't have housemaid anymore. Since hubby is not around so it's really hard taking care of the 2 kids by myself. I'm glad that my parents are now here helping me, they arrived yesterday and I am so happy to see them again. Now that my parents are here maybe I could go back to the things that I usually do especially my online errands. I trusted my mother when it comes to kids so bravo to me because I have now a help!

Anyways, during my stealing time online I just enjoyed myself bidding amazing stuffs I found on the web, but unfortunately winning is still far far away from my nerves. Grrr...

And to all who keep visiting my blogs thank you very much. I know I owe you a lot.





1 comment:

  1. kalami sa inyong life sis uy kay naa man maid. well you can get a new one. preha ta always busy like an ant hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved