Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My New Bulletin Board

I want things to remember easily. I'm very poor in memory now since I had my cesarean twice. I used Styrofoam before as my bulletin board but my papers flew away because of the electric fan and the paper doesn't stick well on the styrofoam because it is so soft for the pins. Just today after how many years that I've been always sitting here in front of my computer at last I decided to get one. I am happy for this decision. I hope I won't miss any single thing that I don't really want to miss. Sorry I have no picture of it this time to share with you just too lazy to take one, maybe next time.





2 comments:

  1. Same way here, my memory is too short to remember things.

    Hope you can drop by and make a comment on my post for my wife's birthday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit. I dropped by at your wife's blog and greeted her already. How sweat of you as Rose hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved