Thursday, June 10, 2010

Get Your Own Emergency Survival Kit


Living in this temporary world has a package of struggling life with the different natural calamities, such as flood, earthquake, hurricane and a lot more. No matter how hard of push we make to avoid those calamities but when it comes to the call of nature it is already out of our control to stop it. Yes that is the fact, but you can still do something and that is to get yourself ready. As soon as you can start hearing its call it would be better to get into the act of preparing the things that you need so fast. Start grabbing your survival kit that you've placed in a safe place. It is very important if there is an emergency. We do not know yet the possible things to happen so let us always be ready. Some people died because instead of concentrating the best thing to do, what they do is run away without direction.

So in times of emergency my dear friends don't ever forget to grab your emergency survival kit fast like the wind blows and stay calm. Way back in the province year 2000, I experienced a big flood for the first time in my whole life. My knees were shaking because I was afraid of the things the might happen like the one I saw in the foreign movies that many people died. I was really scared. During that time I was worried about my future. Questions that played on my mind during those times were like: how could I pursue my college? What's the future that awaits us after the big flood? The more I was scared when I heard people saying, "This is the end of the world and Jesus will come." Since I don't have anything I was so tensed to the bones. So as part of getting ready I learned that we should get in advance the emergency survival kit and the two person survival kit is better than one. Anyway it is available online so no worries if where to get it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved