Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What a Colorful Chair!

I was in search for some living furniture till I saw this amazing Mitt chair for toddlers and young children. In fairness I like it a lot. But the price is about $300. I think the price worth the item because of its quality. It is available in other color such as blue, red, pink, black and orange. I choose this multi-colored because very appealing and surely my little angel would like it too.


Hmmmm...I don't know if this Mitt Chair is available in our area. What I am sure right now is that the Mitt chair in multi-colored is so cute and I want to hand it to my baby.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved