Sunday, May 30, 2010

Son's Kite is Mommy's Creation

Yesterday, son wanted me to produce a kite instantly. I told him I need to go to the store first to get it, but he didn't listen to me. Instead of nodding or saying yes he cried while stamping his feet. So what I did I create a kite made from SM and Gaisano plastic bags. It made me busy for a while because I did some stitching on it. The image below is my output. lol! Not bad! Well, son was happy when he saw the result and he can't wait to fly it up high.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved