Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finally He's Now Enrolled

I went out today at the preschool nearby to officially enroll my son. Thanks God I'm done and the next thing I need to do is get him the school supplies that he needs. With regards to his uniform I'll just look for it at the mall because what they have in the school is too big for my son. So still useless if I'll get one because I still need to repair it. So what's the point? I don't want to waste my time and of course my money in doing such thing. My son is so excited in going to school. It's like he can't wait for June to come. lol! That is few weeks to go and the class will start.





1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved