Monday, April 26, 2010

Simply Stick Post-it Note!

I first met post-it posted on the wall when I was in college at the school accounting office and that was 14 years ago. Yeah that was the time, but I personally started using it when I started working in a company. Post-it is very much helpful for writing short messages. It is available in different colors and sizes. With regards to its price, well it's not that cheap for me. At home actually I am not using it. I only use scratch paper where there's no writing at the back and simply cut it into the size I want and post it on my board using sharp thing to make it stick on my board every time I want to remember something. So a big savings right?

Anyway, Post it is having their 30th anniversary this month. So Congrats to the person who got the bright idea for that thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved