Monday, April 19, 2010

Here Appearing Again!

After a long time blogging I've never been tasted how sweet the ice cream from Nuffnang ads payment. Yes it is true guys, and with all the advertising companies I've been joining till this time it is the one that is on and off like the moon and the stars. Actually it's a long way journey to go till I'll be paid. I think 10 years to go. Well, will I still be blogging till that time? Hmmm..we don't know yet. *sigh!* So today, I am surprised because it's blinking again and inviting you to check if what it is all about. Are you curious? So see! The image is like the image below and it appears above my post.







1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I have two current giveaways on my blog. I was hoping you would want to join.

    Please feel free to visit them:
    Follow Me Philippines Giveaways!
    Summer Swimsuit Giveaway

    Thank you very much! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved