Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This Month's Impact

It's been almost three years since my laptop got crashed and lost everything on it. I wanted to reinstall all the programs installed before it crashed but unfortunately I wasn't able to do it because I don't have the entire disc needed. I was so upset after that time. It was not my fault why that incident occurred. A newly friend of my husband was the one who did it. He pretended that he knows everything although not. So I have no choice except to hire somebody to fixed it for me and let it reformat and do other things so I can use again the computer given by my husband. I spent money for it but few months after I just realized that the program being installed were pirated. I did not buy those necessary programs that I need because I know they are all expensive and even paying the technician is very hard for me because I was out of budget at that time.

I was not really expecting that hubby's friend will be the cause of that big tragedy. I really counted it as big tragedy because until now I wasn't able to buy the programs that were lost in a glance. I was learning graphic design when it happened. Since my Adobe Photoshop which is the stepping stone of my graphic design learning tool my practice has been cut also till now and the worst there is I almost forgot everything I learned. I really want to pursue what I had started but I think it's just a matter of time to save money so I could buy whatever programs I need aside those free but with expiration from the internet. Anyway, I am hoping that I could find a package design tool for my back to learning process.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved