Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Need To Rise Early


Today is Wednesday I am going to pick up at the terminal my newly hired household maid. Aside from that, I'll be going to the office in one of the real estate firms here in the city for very important matters. In the after my parents will be leaving for the province so again I need to be hurry because I'll be accompanying them going to the port. Oh, what a busy life of me today! To finish my household chores early and my online things so here I am waking at 3 in the morning. Although my bed still calling my name but sorry bed I'll just hug you again tonight. So what about you guys, what you'll do today?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved