Friday, January 15, 2010

This Week's Friday Fill-ins




1. The lesson I learned yesterday was to value a single penny.

2. Our Province is the usual place where friends and family meet.

3. All these years I'm still continue learning new things.

4. My kids were so happy when I arrived.

5. The truth is life is too short to make it unfruitful.

6. When I gave birth through cesarean section is what I remember most from that day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finish my blogging tasks, tomorrow my plans include paying the bills, have more time playing with the kids and Sunday, I want to go back to the Sinulog Festival!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved