Wednesday, November 11, 2009

He Wants My Undivided Attention

I have lots of things to do especially my blogging career. lol! Career? I'm a member of Stay At Home Mom but a part time blogger who earns few bucks online writing whatever comes on my mind, either with sense or nonsense, so therefore it's a career. lol! As a mom it's hard doing things if you have a child who wants undivided attention from you. Long list of work is waiting for me but I finding hard fulfulling what's written on the list because of my son who wants undivided attention from me. And there he is in the photo.


my world





1 comment:

  1. I guess, blogging is already a career, I have some friends who earned a lot already in their blogging career. I'm not sure if I can do it, hehehe!

    By the way Mommy, my EC email is = greenerlife03@gmail.com

    Maraming salamat ulit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved