Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just Upgraded to Firefox Version 3.5

I have been using firefox 3.0 and my computer was crawling like turtle. I was so sad of its result because I can't open not more than 5 browsers at a time. For what I got it took me too long to finish my work online. I saw Firefox version 3.5 and I gather some info first before upgrading to a higher version. I don't want my computer to be worst. There are some plug ins that are not compatible in version 3.5 but it's okay at least it's faster than the old one.

What about you what version are you using?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved