Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Need to Be Strong Like a Carabao


These past few days until now it's a very tough for me. Why? All my family members are having health problems. We are not affected by the flood coming here in the Philippines but it seems what my family experiencing lately is more than the flood. Sometimes I can't avoid to think of being a "kulam"(witchcraft) victim. I know foreign countries don't believe on witchcraft but in our country there are people who do believed.

For all this trials we are facing right now I need to be strong like a carabao (water buffalo). It's very hard for me looking at my kids in a bad health condition but for me to function well I need to be strong. And of course the prayer, which is the most powerful one on earth should always be present. Hopefully guys you'll also pray for us.


Photo credit : Google





3 comments:

  1. sis, sorry to hear about what happened to your family. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!☺

    just dropping by to say i have an award waiting for you over at My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf. hope you can find the time to grab it!☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad to hear about it I wish you and your family will be fine, you are right you need to be tough for your family.
    pls comment back

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved