Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Do You Believe in Witchcraft?

Few days ago I visited a certain person who can do the witchcraft. It was my first time to approach a witch ( a practitioner of witchcraft), I was decided to do such thing because I was really upset to my housemaid. She is really good in stealing. Even if we know that she's the one who stole the money or things still she keeps on denying. Without hesitation I went to the witch house and let him do something to the person who stole my cross stitch. I saw him praying in front of the saints statue. After all those rituals he performed he told me that few weeks after my cross stitch will be returned.

Well, do you believe in witchcraft? Here in our place those kind of thing exist everywhere. To make the story short, yesterday I got my 3 cross stitch in different design, one of our daily bread and 2 of red roses. I'm so thankful that they're back here now at home. So guys be careful in hiring a housemaid.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved