Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Air Mattress

Last month I purchased one air mattress for us to use at home. The size that I have is the double size air mattress. I am very happy with what I got because it is not hot compared to the other mattress that I have here in our home. I can use air mattress comfortably without turning on our air conditioner even during day time which is very hot most of the time. The good thing here is I am saving electricity and I am sleeping comfortably on the bed that I got. Aside from those things I find it very affordable and portable, I can bring it anywhere. Whenever we'll go for camping I can bring it too. So if you have kids who love to go for camping the twin camping air mattress is a good one to bring.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved