Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Stealing: Ellie Bellie Meme



what are your most common nicknames? Jov

what is today's weather? a little cloudy

where did go on vacation this year? Mindanao

what did you do there? vacation at the same time celebrate my kids birthday

where did you stay? in my parents place

what job do you do? I'm a member of a SAHM

describe where you live. I live in a simple and small house built in a village.

what do you usually do on weekends? malling, resting, shopping

what food hits your 'bliss spot'? a lot to mention

what drink really does it for you? simply a very cold water

describe the first friend that comes to your head. no comment

what was the last restaurant you went to? Joven's Grill and Seafood Restaurant

where would you like to live if you had unlimited moneys and nothing stopping your dreams? anywhere as long as we are together as a happy family.

what is the likeliness of you achieving this dream home?

what do you like to do in your spare time? shop, blog or relax

what's your favorite genre for TV programs? anything, actually I seldom watch TV

what's your favorite genre for music? rnb

what's your favorite song that's sad? don't like to listen those sad songs

what's your favorite soppy film? ---

how about your favorite chick flick? ---

what are you looking forward to at the moment? get some time to relax
what are you dreading at the moment? nothing at the moment

how would you describe your personality? simple but a dreamer

if you had a personality eraser, what part of yours might you erase? laziness, impatience

you are given $5000 to spend in 1 day, what do you do with it? remember, no limitations!
I'll buy new laptop, new digital camera, buy clothes for the whole family, shoes, toys and if there's an extra we'll go to the beach and enjoy!

what is your biggest fear? losing my family.





3 comments:

  1. I forgot to put a digital camera on the list of things I would buy...but I really need one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a lappy too!..he..he..thanks for the visit pala...

    by the way, baka interested you to be one of my sponsors sa upcoming contest ko here: http://www.genejostory.com/2009/08/call-to-celebrate-for-her-and-history.html

    It would be an honor having you as one of my sponsors...:)

    Thanks

    Our Adventures Together/
    Her and History
    Tasty Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the question "if you have $5000 in a day..." just like you, a laptop is the first thing on my list!

    .. thank you sa pagcomment sa blog post ko, appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved