Friday, July 31, 2009

1st Entry: Friday Fill-Ins

This is my first time in participating the Friday fill-ins, hopefully I'll not be only good at the beginning but also til the end.



for my entry, here below...

1. It's time for me to clean my messy bedroom.

2. Squatters area; it's not a bad place for homeless people.

3. I must be true to myself.

4. Falling in love is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My life is simply unpredictable.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was at the living room playing with my kids.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to make my son fall asleep despite of his colds (it hurts me so bad looking at my kids when they are sick), tomorrow my plans include cooking and taking care of my sick children and Sunday, I want to try my best to go to church!





3 comments:

  1. sis pait jud ni sick ang kids... looy kaayo kay if pwede pa lang makigbaylo ta kita nalang ang sick...

    tc have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sis, congrats on your first entry..great answers..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved