Monday, June 22, 2009

Doctor's Appoinment Cancelled

My son was sick and started few weeks ago. We went to the doctor already last week for his check up. After the check up I was given a medicine to buy for him to take. I was grateful few days after my son was taking the medicine because there's an improvement on his cough. I thought he will totally get over on it but a day after it is getting back to the very first day he have it. I saw him hurt every time he coughs. As a mother of course I am also hurt looking at my child in that situation. I'm still giving his medicine but we need again to go back to the doctor and see what's going on. Supposed to be this morning is our visit but there's a heavy rain here and started since last night. I decided to cancel it so tomorrow is our next schedule for his check up. Hopefully the rain would stop, but even if there's a heavy rain tomorrow we need to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved