Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Ideal Kitchen

Kitchen is the place where we prepare and cook our food that we eat everyday. Supposed to be it should be clean and organize. Our kitchen is not made of the same materials like in this in photo but it is clean and organized. Anyway, what I am showing you is my ideal kitchen. It's counter tops are made of marble. I am really attracted to what it is made of. I know a place that is selling marble and will do the installation. If you want also to have a marble bathroom for sure it's their pleasure to do the job. So visit them now for more information.





1 comment:

  1. Wow...it's so similar with our kitchen...except the placement of the fridge and the color of our granite counter tops...

    Check here to see: http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/38/63/33823683/1_201662622l.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved